The MHS Guidance Department
Welcome to the Guidance Web Site!
The Guidance Department at Montclair High School trusts that you will find the links found on this site useful and informative. From time to time there will be updates, and we ask you check the site periodically.
The Guidance Staff
Our department is very active in professional organizations and many of our staff have held state and national positions. They have presented at state, regional and national conferences such as NJACAC, NACAC and The College Board. For more detailed profiles, please see the individual profiles which can be found on the hot spots on this site. The department is committed to providing the school community with services and programs that will support and enhance the overall educational goals of the district. Should you require additional information, please feel free to contact the Guidance Department Center at 973-509-4100 ext. 4118. We thank you for your interest in Montclair High School.
MONTCLAIR HIGH SCHOOL
GUIDANCE STAFF 2013-14
Penny Witt: ext. 4129: secretary to Raissa Maynard, Mark Walters, Lauren Csuka
Valerie Glasgowext. 4110: secretary to Nedra Clark, Siobhan Meyer, Janice Kirn
Penny Witt ext, 4136-secretary Tracie Morrison, Chanda Fields
Mary Abell ext. 4118 secretary to Shirley Sharples
Like us on Facebook (Montclair High School Guidance Department)
Follow us on Twitter @MHSGuidanceDept
WMHS GUIDANCE RADIO UPDATES:
- IMPORTANT ACT INFORMATION: The December 14, 2013 ACT Testing Administration as been rescheduled for Saturday, January 4, 2014.
- PSATs Score Reports will be available for pick up on Friday, December 13th in the Team Offices during lunch periods (4, 5, 6) and after school (1:07 pm). If you need assistance interpreting your scores please make an appointment to see your guidance counselor.
- Click here for the powerpoint presentation from our Financial Aid Night hosted by Principia.
- NJ Governor's School 2014: For current juniors who have an interest in STEM, The Governor's School is an intensive summer program in engineering and technology. For more information about the program, click here.
- If interested, pleae inform your guidance counselor immediately (spots are limited).
- College Key: A free workshop for traditionally underrepresented, low income, and first generation 11th grade high school students. For more information, click here.
- JUNIOR PARENT NIGHT! Thursday, January 9, 2014 @ 7 pm in the Atrium: mark your calendars!
- Seniors! Be sure to sign up for a senior meeting with your counselor as soon as possible!
Page Updated: Dec 19, 2013