We are very excited to introduce all staff to our new employee portal. Please bookmark this link.
- Username and Password are the same as what you use to log into your computer or email (not Edumet info).
- At the present time, this portal can only be accessed while you are in district and on the Montclair Board of Education Network.
You will see two tabs – HOME and EMPLOYEE. The HOME Tab is for announcements. The EMPLOYEE TAB has information that pertains to you such as:
- My Account – general information, title, hire date, pension number, etc.
- My Salary – breakdown of your salary. 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 are both posted.
- Checks/Statements – shows your statements/checks beginning from January 2017. Generate Pay Statement allows you so see, print and save your statement/check.
- Total Benefits – shows the cost to the district of your salary and health benefits.
- Attendance – shows your attendance for the current school year and 2017-2018. Select month and appropriate Fiscal Year.
- Banking – shows your direct deposit amounts and last 4 digits of your account(s).
- Provider/Dependent – shows your current health & dental benefits. There is a slide to move to show the premium, employee co-pay & share, and employer share.
- Download Documents – Currently this is where you can see your W-2s for the last 3 years. The download button will allow you to print and/or save your W-2. Other documents will be posted in this section in the future so please check it periodically.
Your pay statements and W-4s should be saved to your computer or a flash drive as you will not have access to this portal once you leave the Montclair Board of Education.
Please take a moment to explore this Portal. At the present time, this portal can only be accessed while you are in district and on the Montclair Board of Education Network. It will soon be available outside the network, such as home and phones. Also, for the time being email statements will continue to be sent out.
If you do not know or remember your username and password, please ask your building tech person or secretary to submit ZenDesk ticket on your behalf to reset your password.