The Department of Equity, Curriculum and Instruction
- Challenging all students by providing high-quality academic opportunities is essential to student success.
- All children, regardless of circumstances, can achieve at high levels.
- Effective educators are key to improving growth in student achievement. In addition, the Board of Education and Central Office must promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation that results in a high performing district that is 100% focused on student achievement and success.
- Supportive and engaged parents, guardians and members of our diverse community must be welcomed and encouraged to become active participants in the education of our students.
- An authentic integration of equity, access and opportunity in our curriculum, services, professional development and resources is essential to ensure we meet each student’s academic needs.
- Critical conversations are needed to ensure we disrupt any and all practices that provide access to some and not to others.
Assistant Superintendent for Equity, Curriculum and Instruction
Director of STEM
Supervisor of World Language and English as a Second Language (ESL)
Frank Sedita III
Student Equity Advocate
Joseph Graham, Jr.
Data Analyst for Student Achievement
Teacher on Special Assignment