Food Service Information for 2017-2018
Food Service Information for
School Year 2017-2018
The Montclair Public Schools participates in the National School Lunch Program. We provide the five components of a complete lunch as required by the USDA. These components are meat/protein alternative, bread/grain, vegetable, fruit and milk. To obtain a full, reduced or free lunch at the listed price, the lunch must include at least three of the five components. One of the three components taken must be a ½ cup of fruit and/or vegetable to be considered a full lunch. If a complete lunch is not purchased, each item is purchased separately or à la carte.
- Request for Proposals for Food Management Services for the 2017-2018 School Year. If you are unable to read a PDF and require assistance with accessing the content, please contact the Business Office at 973-509-4050 to set up an appointment for a staff member to assist you.
- MPS Policy on Outstanding Food Service Charges
- MPS Policy on Wellness/Nutrient Standards for Meals and Other Foods
- School Nutrition and Fitness for Montclair Public Schools
- The Department of Agriculture provides an online feature to find a site providing meals during the summer. Call 1-866-3-HUNGRY or visit the USDA site for more information. This information is also available as a printable flyer.
Meal Prices for 2017-2018
|Elementary School||$ 2.10||$ 0.30||$ 3.40||$ 0.40|
|Middle School||$ 2.35||$ 0.30||$ 3.65||$ 0.40|
|High School||$ 2.60||$ 0.30||$ 3.90||$ 0.40|
Caroline De Simone, Food Service Director
Sherri Doherty, Food Service Director
Phone: 973-509-4100 extension 4256