Board of Education Offices
22 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
Early Intervention 3- and 4-Year-Olds
The Montclair Public Schools will be holding summer hours for registration of new students, July 2-Aug. 30. You must first register online (see instructions below) before someone from the Registration Department contacts you to complete the process in person during the following times:
- For grades 9-12 at Montclair High School: Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 am – 12 noon and 1:30 – 3 pm.
- For grades Pre-K-9 at Central Office: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 am – 12 noon and 1:30 – 3 pm.
Online Registration Instructions
Links to detailed instructions for filling out the electronic documents for regular registration can be found below. (See separate instructions for 9th Grade re-registration.) Please read the instructions carefully before starting the online registration process. It is important you include all family contact information, at least two emergency contacts other than a parent, and your child’s doctor, dentist, and hospital if you have one.
- Access the instructions for online registration.
- Access the online registration portal.
- See medical and residential requirements
- Letter from the Superintendent concerning the security of documents required for the registration process
- Clarification of registration process
- Board Policy 5122: School Placement Request
- Information about our magnet system and virtual tours of our schools.