MPS Home ➤ District ➤
Montclair Public Schools Summer Camps
- Camps run for six weeks (except for Ceramics which runs from June 25-July 20), from June 25–August 3. All are closed on Wednesday, July 4.
Payments, Registration, and Scholarships
- Register online at My School Bucks.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. (See each camp flyer for specific tuition and schedule information.)
- No refunds after June 1, 2018.
- The district will continue to accept scholarships from qualifying families for financial assistance. See full information on how to apply.
- If you are in a homeless/displaced situation, please email Dr. Felice Harrison-Crawford, Director of Operations, or call her at 973-509-4015 for assistance.
Parent/Guardian Requirements for All Camps
- You are responsible for transporting your child to and from camp.
- You must complete the emergency contact form.
- You must sign your camper in and out of camp every day.
- All camps will enforce a late fee for campers picked up after closing time.
- You must buy a pool badge for ALL campers attending programs that swim. Buy it at the Montclair Parks and Recreation department, located at 205 Claremont Avenue in Montclair.
- If your child is not a Montclair resident, you can buy a pool badge from the Camp Director.
- About individual camp activities: Contact Camp Directors (info on individual pages).
- About registration, camp status, billing, or changes: email Valerie E. Hampton, Summer Camp Coordinator or call her at 973-509-4015 or 908-400-1724.
Select each camp, below, for details.
- Camp Connect
- Ceramics and Sculpture
- EW1 Sports Camp
- Full STEAM Ahead
- Hillside Summer Arts
- Math Madness
- Metal Art and Fabrication
- Nishuane Summer Spectacular
- Northeast Summer Fun
- One-Shot Basketball
- Rockin' Ropes Climbing Camp
- Spanish Camp
- Summer Art Studio