Math Madness Full Information
Download printable flyer with the information shown below.
- Use outdoor play and water activities for learning new math concepts
- Receive math instruction from where they are to the next level (in small groups)
- Receive enrichment math instruction and tutoring
- Make and Manage Money
- Play engaging math games
- Go on a field trip to the Mo Math Museum (last week)
- Perform experiments which involve math and science
- Enjoy math puzzles
- Solve math riddles
- Problem-solve like pros
- Spend time practicing math facts
- Use computers for math
- Cook, measure and follow recipes working with fractions and metrics
- Construct and create math projects to resemble those of great mathematicians, such as: Benjamin Banneker, Pythagoras, Euclid, Archimedes and more!
- Spend time outdoors with hands-on math activities, using nature and water/sprinklers!
For Ages: 6 to 10 ( Grades 1 to 4)
Cost: $250/ per week
Location: Renaissance School
When: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 3 PM, Choose any week(s): from July 9th to August 3rd
Director: Regina O’Connor (862) 588 -0774
Register online at www.myschoolbucks.com