“DEVELOPING THE WHOLE CHILD”
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to Multisensory Magic! The directors and staff of this camp are a combination of general education teachers, special education teachers, LDTCs, and social workers with a combined experience of over sixty years of educational experience. We look forward to sharing our love of learning with your child!
Week at a glance: Each week, your child will be introduced to a specific modality of learning such as:
- Week 1- Linguistic, Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills
- Week 2- Bodily-Kinesthetic and Visual- Spatial Skills
- Week 3- Logical- Mathematical and Naturalistic Skills
- Week 4- Musical Rhythmic and Harmonic Skills
- Week 5- A Mash Up of all Skills
Lunch: Your child will need to bring a lunch, snacks and a labeled bottle of water to camp every day. Please be sure that all food is NUT FREE.
Additional items to bring: Please have your child bring sunscreen (hats and sunglasses if you would like), a towel, an extra pair of clothes, an art smock, and comfy clothes. All items should be labeled and brought in a labeled bag with your child’s name.
We look forward to meeting you and your child, and we are excited for a fun-filled summer!