Northeast Summer Fun Camp 2018
***Note - Camp will be located in Renaissance at Rand***
176 North Fullerton Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
Thank you for choosing the Northeast Summer Fun program for your child(ren)’s summer fun camp experience. This camp has operated in Montclair for over 25 years, and each year we are proud to present a rich and diverse program of activities for your child(ren). All classes are taught by certified professionals, so you can feel secure that your child(ren) will have a great summer experience. It’s about the kids, and our campers always enjoy their time here at Northeast Summer Fun!
Here are some things you will find helpful in your planning:
- Swimming: (Please note that we will be walking from camp to Essex Pool two times per week – Mondays and Wednesdays only):
- Be sure to obtain a pool pass prior to opening of the program, June 26, 2018. It can be secured from the Montclair Municipal Bldg., 205 Claremont Ave. Out-of-town campers must send a check for $60 (subject to change) made out to Lino Martire. Out of town passes will be purchased for campers by Lino Martire, Camp Director.
- Bathing suits must be worn under clothes daily on swimming days (2 days/week – Mondays and Wednesdays only) unless notified otherwise. Towels, flip-flops, suntan lotion, bathing cap, underwear, and cover-up (could be a large t-shirt) should be packed in a backpack. ALL ITEMS MUST BE LABELED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
- Don’t forget to put any items necessary for changing clothes after swimming in your child’s backpack. Also include a plastic bag for wet items.
Lunch: Please send in a daily lunch with your child. Lunch is between approx. 12:15 – 1:00pm for everyone. Full-day campers should also bring a snack for the afternoon. Lunch and snacks are not provided at the camp.
Drop off/Pick up:
- You are responsible to sign your child(ren) in and out each day. The sign-in sheets will be located on the desk as you enter the camp.
- The camp door will open at 7:30am for full-day campers, but all children should arrive no later than 8:30am.
- Pick-up time is either 3:00pm or 6:00pm depending on tuition paid. Please note that there will be a late fee of $5 for pickups past dismissal time, with subsequent fees of $1/minute after one hour.
We look forward to seeing our old friends and meeting new ones!
Lino Martire & Maria Martire
Northeast Summer Fun Camp Co-Directors