Genesis for Students
PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PARENTS' ACCESS ACCOUNT.
PARENTS SHOULD NOT USE THE STUDENT ACCESS SITE:
PLEASE GO TO THE PARENT ACCESS SITE INSTEAD.
What is Student Access?
Genesis Student Access is a component of Genesis — our student information system for grades 6 – 12. It allows us to provide you with a safe and secure way to view academic information via the Internet. Through Genesis you will have access to the following information:
- Your schedule
- Your daily attendance record
- Your class attendance
- Your discipline information
- Your marking period, mid-term exam, final exam and final grades
- Your report cards
- Your teacher's gradebook grades
- Your class assignments
- Your locker and combination
- Your bus information if you take the bus
- Your fine information
How do students access their accounts?
- All students have their own access Genesis accounts. Because of this there is no need to use your parents account.
- Student accounts are set up as soon as you register as a new student in the district.
- Student accounts see everything parent accounts see, except for contact information.
- Your Genesis student login ID is the same as your google account.
Firstinitial firstname.lastname@example.org. The number represents your year of graduation. For example email@example.com.
How do I use Student Access?
You can learn to use Student Access by reading through the manual provided by Genesis. This manual is online.
I can’t access my account, now what?
If you are having problems accessing your account you should contact the Technology coordinator in your school.