Montclair Public Schools
The Montclair Board of Education will conduct a Board Retreat in the Charles H. Bullock Library at 55 Washington Street on the following dates: Thursday, July 12, 2018 from 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm; Monday, July 23, 2018 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. No action will be taken at these meetings.
Happy Birthday, Montclair! from the BOE.
- MPS holding re-registration process for incoming 9th grade students
- View presentations on SAIL and Special Education from the June 6 Board of Education meeting.
- Clarification of Registration Process
- Information about Summer Enrichment Camps. Parents/guardians can now register online at My School Bucks.
View Board of Education meeting videos.
- SAIL (Students Accelerated in Learning) programming update: Input requested.
Registration open for the 2018-19 school year. New families should go to Registration link for instructions, a documentation checklist and deadlines.
School meal applications. For free and reduced price school meals, families can complete an application for their household safely and securely online. Families can also complete traditional paper application, available from the Business Office.
The district's anti-bullying page includes the anti-bullying Bill of Rights, list of anti-bullying coordinators, incident report form and more.
Around our Schools
Thursday, June 21
Northeast SchoolField Day 2018 Rain Date
District-WideAbbr. Day (last day for students)
Montclair High SchoolGraduation
Friday, June 22
District-WideStaff prof. development (last day for school staff)
● PTA events