Dear 1st Graders,
We are excited to meet you in September! Here are some things you can come to school with to be prepared on the first day:
- Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
- Pack of Dry Erase Markers
- Old Sock (for dry-erase slates)
- Two sturdy, plastic folders
- Glue Sticks
- Small box of crayons or colored pencils
- Ear buds or headphones to be used for computers
Please note that some items are used communally.
Wish List Items:
- Disinfecting & Baby Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Ziploc bags – quart or gallon size
Have a great summer!
-1st Grade Teachers