MPS Home ➤ Schools ➤ Montclair High School ➤ News ➤
MHS Reopening Information
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Annex: No changes; enter as usual.
- Main Building: Two Entry Points Only - front entrance and auditorium doors.
- All visitors must enter through the main entrance of either building.
- Please note the Amphitheatre stairwell is for UPWARD traffic ONLY.
- No classes will be held on the third floor or the front of the second floor (rooms 202 - 215) in the Main Building.
- No classroom changes have been made to the following:
- Annex (rooms 400a - 615)
- Main Building ground floor (rooms 001 - 017)
- Main Building first floor (100 - 118)
- Main Building second floor (rooms 216 - 225 ONLY, science classes)
- All other classrooms are relocated and updated in Genesis (see your schedule).
- Study Hall during periods 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8 will meet in the LGI instead of the Cafeteria. Study Hall during periods 4, 5, and 6 will remain in the regularly scheduled locations.
- All CGI and CSJ classes (periods 2-4) will meet in the Auditorium.
- Room 214 classes have been relocated to room 100A (across from main office).
Team Office Relocations
- All Team II and Team III guidance counselors will be relocated to the Main Guidance Center (Mr. Bayer’s office) on the first floor.
- Liebowitz-Johnson, specialist/counselor will be relocated to the Team I Office.
- Thompson, Team II Assistant Principal will be relocated to the SRO Office.
- Freeman, Team III Assistant Principal will be relocated to the Athletic Office.
- Westervelt, Team I Assistant Principal and the Team I counselors remain in the Team I Office.