The Montclair Scholarship Fund (MSF) application is now available online
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Whether you plan to explore different fields of study in college or follow your interest in STEM, performing arts, social science, or business (to name a few); submit one application to be considered for many scholarships available to college-bound MHS seniors with financial need.
The Montclair Scholarship Fund application is now available online!
The Montclair Scholarship Fund (MSF) has been awarding scholarships to
Montclair High School college-bound seniors with financial need since 1957
- Complete one application to be considered for scholarships that match interests, aptitudes, and high school record
- Access the application on the Guidance home page to find additional information about the application process and requirements
- No fee to apply
- No minimum GPA requirement
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed
- Application deadline is March 28th
For more information and to learn about MSF, visit their website.