Career Internship Program
Next CIP meeting is Friday, April 13, 2018 in the Auditorium.
Lunch Periods 4-5-6 and after school @ 2:45pm
**Students are required to attend ONE of the CIP meetings**
**Students must receive pre-approval to participate in the Career Internship Program**
Career Internship Program Database:
- NJ State Testing Requirement met as of March 19th:
- MHS Graduation Requirements met:
- 122 Credits
- Academic Standing as of May 18th:
- Final grades of C or better
- Attendance Policy Requirements:
- As of March 19th - Full year: 15/Semester: 8/Quarter: 3
- As of May 14th - Full year: 20/Semester: 10/Quarter: 5
Pre-Approval Checklist Due: Monday, March 19th
CIP Approval/Denial & Booklet Distribution: Wednesday, March 28th
CIP Booklet Submission Steps 1 & 2: Monday, April 23 to your Team Office
CIP Sign-Out Meeting in Auditorium: Friday, May 18th, 2:35pm
CIP Start Date: Monday, May 21
CIP End Date: Wednesday, June 20
Final Presentations/Assessments: Friday, June 15th through Wednesday, June 20
- Seminar 1 - Thursday, May 31 in the LGI
- Students required to bring CIP Booklet Attendance report, Journal, and Mid-Point Evaluation
- Team 1: 9am - 10:30am
- Team 2: 11am - 12:30pm
- Team 3: 1pm - 2:30pm
- Seminar 2 - Friday, June 15th in the LGI
- Students are required to bring CIP Booklet Attendance report, Journal, Mentor Booklet Mid-Point Evaluation
- Team 1: 9am - 10am
- Team 2: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Team 3: 12pm - 1pm
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to attend another Team's assigned Seminar time unless prior permission has been granted by administration.
- Upon arrival, students must sign-in and submit all required documents for review.
- An email will be sent to students prior to seminar regarding all documentation needed, and will be returned at the conclusion of the Seminar.
- Students will receive a grade of 15 points for each Seminar.
- Grade is based on attendance, participation, and all required documents for review.
- Non-attendance or tardiness to mentorship site may result in dismissal from CIP.
- Students are required to stay for the duration of each Seminar.
- Student Booklet & Mentor Packet must be submitted for review on May 31 & June 15.
- Students must submit their final Attendance Reports NO LATER THAN June 20.