Career Internship Program
Career Internship Program Week 5
4 hours a day – Total of 8 hours this week
Your CIP Booklet and Mentor Booklet are to be delivered to your team office for review
No later than Wednesday, June 20
Summative Assessment Guidelines
Google Classroom Codes
Instruction on how to upload your Summative Assessment to your Team’s Google Classroom
Please note this PDF may not completely accessible. If you wish assistance with accessing the content, please email Ms. Napolitano in Team 3 or call 973-509-4100 ext. 4003.
Mentor Application: Use Google Forms to enter the requested information or complete the hard copy available in your CIP booklet.
**Students must receive pre-approval to participate in the Career Internship Program**
Career Internship Program Mentor Database
- NJ State Testing Requirement met as of March 19th:
- MHS Graduation Requirements met:
- 122 Credits
- Academic Standing as of May 18th:
- Final grades of C or better
- Attendance Policy Requirements:
- As of March 19th - Full year: 15/Semester: 8/Quarter: 3
- As of May 14th - Full year: 20/Semester: 10/Quarter: 5
Pre-Approval Checklist Due: Monday, March 19th
CIP Approval/Denial & Booklet Distribution: Wednesday, March 28th
CIP Booklet Submission Steps 1 & 2: Monday, April 23 to your Team Office
CIP Sign-Out Meeting in Auditorium: Friday, May 18th, 2:35pm
CIP Start Date: Monday, May 21
CIP End Date: Wednesday, June 20
Final Presentations/Assessments: Friday, June 15th through Wednesday, June 20
- Seminar 1 - Thursday, May 31 in the LGI
- Students required to bring CIP Booklet Attendance report, Journal, and Mid-Point Evaluation
- Team 1: 9am - 10:30am
- Team 2: 11am - 12:30pm
- Team 3: 1pm - 2:30pm
- Seminar 2 - Friday, June 15th in the LGI
- Students are required to bring CIP Booklet Attendance report, Journal, Mentor Booklet Mid-Point Evaluation
- Team 1: 9am - 10am
- Team 2: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Team 3: 12pm - 1pm
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to attend another Team's assigned Seminar time unless prior permission has been granted by administration.
- Upon arrival, students must sign-in and submit all required documents for review.
- An email will be sent to students prior to seminar regarding all documentation needed, and will be returned at the conclusion of the Seminar.
- Students will receive a grade of 15 points for each Seminar.
- Grade is based on attendance, participation, and all required documents for review.
- Non-attendance or tardiness to mentorship site may result in dismissal from CIP.
- Students are required to stay for the duration of each Seminar.
- Student Booklet & Mentor Packet must be submitted for review on May 31 & June 15.
- Students must submit their final Attendance Reports NO LATER THAN June 20.