PSAT Scores (Fall 2018)
- Online scores for students who took the October PSAT will be accessible beginning December 12th.
- Paper copies will be mailed to schools and will become available in January.
- Students can receive FREE practice to increase their skills and scores by linking their Khan Academy and College Board accounts.
- The student portal contains information on National Merit, other scholarships, as well as AP Potential.
- Sample PSAT Score Report
Dates and Information for 2017-2018 Standardized Tests
Students who qualify or may qualify for free/reduced lunch should see their school counselor for information regarding fee waivers for standardized tests and college applications.
- Get help deciding between taking the SAT and the ACT with Magoosh.
- SAT vs. ACT Comparison Table (via Princeton Review)
Advanced Placement (AP) classes allow students to stand out in college admissions, earn college credit for courses taken in high school, potentially skip some introductory college courses, and be better prepared for the rigors of college.
- AP scoring is on a 1-5 scale. To receive credit in a course many colleges require a 4 or 5.
- Testing occurs in May
For more information on AP Testing, see AP Testing Info
SAT & ACT Tutoring Resources
Disclaimer: Montclair High School does not endorse any specific test prep company.
- The Princeton Review
- Huntington Learning Center
- Estelle Finkel Center for Learning
- Applerouth Tutoring Services
- Tutor Shack