MPS Home ➤ Schools ➤ Montclair High School ➤ Guidance ➤
Forms and Presentations
- This year’s school profile that will accompany the high school transcripts sent to colleges and scholarships.
- Request For Approval for External Coursework Form: If you are interested in taking a course outside of Montclair High School (online courses, summer school courses, college courses, etc) and wish to receive credit on your transcript, you must have this form submitted for approval.
- The Junior Packet: Must be submitted for your school counselor to write a letter of recommendation to college. If you are a first semester senior, this must be submitted as soon as possible!
- How to Calculate Your GPA: Click here for directions on how to calculate your grade point average.
- NCAA Transcript Release: Click here for the transcript release form for the NCAA. Before submitting this form to your counselor please make sure you have: (1) created an NCAA account at www.eligibilitycenter.org (2) indicate your NCAA ID # on the sheet. If you have any questions, please see your guidance counselor if you have any questions.
- 2018-19 Schedule Change Requests: Please read the NEW Schedule Change Request Guidelines. Schedule change forms are available in Team Offices and the Guidance Center.
- Four Year Planning Worksheet: Use this form to help students and parents plan courses which satisfy graduation requirements over your four years of high school.
- Sophomore Parent Night 3/9/17
If you are having trouble accessing any forms or presentations on this page, please call the Guidance Center at 973-509-4118.