Teacher Evaluation Communications Flowchart

DEAC logo

see printable flowchart

I have a question about teacher evaluation. Where do I go for help?

  • Contact your evaluator with questions about evaluation and support structures.

  • Contact your School Improvement Panel (ScIP) members with questions about school-level evaluation and support policies.

  • ScIP members contact the District Evaluation Advisory Council (DEAC) with questions about district-level policies and procedures.

Additional Resources

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.